Why do I keep getting logged out of my account?
Unregistered users of the Stamp Me app will be prompted to register each time they open the App.
An unregistered user will have joined the program through Quick Start. 'Quick start' users are anonymous and are automatically logged out of the App after 120 seconds. Each time they come back into the App it is on the registration page where they are prompted to create an account.
Unregistered users have no access to the settings button on the main menu. Additionally, they can not redeem rewards until they register.
Other reasons why a user is logged out of the account include:
- The user has logged into another device. Stamp Me will only allow the user to be registered on one device at a time. When a user logs into a second device it the program will automatically log them out of the first device.
- The user has logged out through Settings within the Stamp Me Loyalty app
- The user has deleted then reinstalled the App
- The administrator has logged the user out (not applicable unless requested)
- No network data connection to 3G, 4G, 5G or wifi
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this continues to be an issue and none of the above scenarios applies.