Points Offer: Specifications and Features
Points provide the flexibility to build a loyalty program around spend values.
- Business logo - 128x128px
- Business name and location
- Variable Point and Reward structure. For example, a reward could be issued after 10 Points or 100 Points - you choose!
- Standard 1:1 dollar to point ratio (Default)
- Points can be securely issued through Stamp MateTM validation or through the Stamp Me Business portal
- Points balance display on main Offer screen
- Date - with ability to change format in settings for US and ROW
- Card is automatically reset back to zero once the reward with the highest value is issued.
- Sign up reward (once-off). An effective way to incentivise users to join your program!
- Reward can be claimed immediately by user or stored to use later
- Text box to insert free text such as terms and conditions and other relevant information
- More details links to your website. We can also link to facebook or your preferred url
- Map to locate your business
- Multiple entry options for users to join your program. ie. Around Me, through Merchant dashboard or bulk upload of customer lists
All transactions are recorded and accessible from merchant portal.
Additional features (optional on request)
- Offers can be tied to one location or shared across multiple locations. For example, with a shared offer, a customer could earn Points at one location and more Points at a second location
- Offers can be publically discoverable on Around Me or made private. Private is ideal for the sale of restricted products and services
- Standard ratio 1:1 can be adjusted on request. For example, issue 5 points for every $1 spend
- Currency symbol can be changed on request to be other than $
- Reward expiry
- Image on Reward voucher 300x300px
- Join Points (once-off). Customers are more likely to complete a loyalty card if they are given a head start!
- Interim Rewards ie. a small token reward could be issued after 50 Points and the main Reward at 100 points. Note: the points are cumulative and will only reset to zero after the top reward is reached. The value of the interim reward is not deducted from the users' balance when they claim an interim reward
- Scratch and Win link
- Birthday Club link
- Lapsed customer link
- Available in multiple languages
Please specify if you are interested in adding any of these additional features at registration or any stage afterward.
For more information: